Ventilation Surveys and Services Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading air hygiene specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Kitchen Extract, Air Handling, Passive Fire Related Services and Infection Control divisions to all facilities in the built environment.
VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are looking to expand our Service Delivery Team further and are recruiting for another member to join the office team in the role of:
Service Delivery Assistant (Admin and Stock Control)
Job Purpose: Answerable to the Operations Manager, work as part of a small team providing administrative assistance to national sales and service teams.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Report generation and reconciliation with keen attention to detail including formatting and spell checking.
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis via email and telephone.
- Assisting management and national sales team with queries and administrative tasks.
- Warehouse and stock management including monitoring stock levels and placing orders in a timely manner.
- Equipment monitoring and logistics including signing in and out equipment, managing repairs and the timely purchase of new/replacement equipment.
- Ensure all paperwork/inductions for national service team are sent to teams in timely manner and returned/submitted on time.
- Confirmation of works details with contract managers and resource planning.
- Scheduling resources (tools, equipment, supplies) and arranging the logistics of getting items to the site team nationwide.
- Confirmation of scheduled works with client.
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed in all aspects of the business.
- Ensure documentation/systems are kept up to date and activity recorded, including Salesforce.
- Communicate information to all personnel in an efficient and effective manner.
- Stay abreast of competitor developments regarding services provided and clientele.
- Develop, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- General administrative duties and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Office Manager and Senior Management.
- Previous experience in similar industry
- Fluent level of written, spoken and comprehension of English to include professional telephone manner.
- High level of IT literacy. Demonstrable experience with Office 365 and CRM systems along with general IT knowledge. Experience with CAD or Microsoft Publisher for simple graphic model designs would be an advantage but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of stock management including the organisation of tools/equipment repairs.
- Strong logic application with demonstrable negotiation and issue resolution skills.
- Process driven with demonstrable proof of where a process has been created to better the overall company efficiency in any area.
- Highly organised individual with strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner, willingness to learn and a high level of information retention.
- Ability to take initial instruction and proceed to work on own initiative consistently to see tasks through to completion on a daily basis.
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and adapt to an ever-changing workload.
- Team player with a positive demeanour and keen interpersonal skills. The position to be filled is part of a small office team but part of a larger company team. All departments interact daily. Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships is essential.
- Impeccable time management and keen attention to punctuality.
- Reliability and accountability are key traits that the successful candidate must possess.
- Physically fit and capable of general office related manual handling tasks.
- Full clean driver license. Fork lift or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company.
- Must be available to work full time hours with a certain degree of flexibility.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the ventilation, fire suppression maintenance and infection control industry. With unlimited opportunity for career progression, all support and training will be made available to the successful candidate.
Salary will be based on experience. References will be requested and verified.
We would urge early application as we are looking to grow the team as soon as possible to meet with the demands of the role.
Please apply online via jobs.ie