Ventilation Surveys and Services Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading air hygiene specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Kitchen Extract, Air Handling, Passive Fire Related Services and Infection Control divisions to all facilities in the built environment.
VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Manager for sales and contract management duties nationwide.
Contract Sales Manager
Job Purpose: Build market position by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Develop client base in allocated region, generating new business leads, attend networking and industry related events.
- Price contract works in accordance with Directors Guidance.
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all contracts are delivered to high level from point of initial contact through to collection of invoiced value.
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed in all aspects of the business.
- Attend monthly Sales meetings for VSS Ireland.
- Ensure documentation and systems are kept up to date, and activity recorded including Salesforce.
- Communicate information to the site staff and service delivery team within timeframe providing detailed quotations, PO’s and relevant site instructions in required formats.
- Stay abreast of competitor and industry developments regarding services provided and clientele.
- Develop, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to broaden client base and scope of services offered.
- Conduct site surveys and post works visits to understand how the company can deliver a cost-effective and profitable solution.
- Hit sales and assigned works targets.
- Previous experience in similar industry and service industry specific knowledge is required.
- Must have demonstrable established contacts within the pharmaceutical, medical, construction and hospitality sectors – we are looking for an individual who will have a contact list that will allow for immediate selling potential as opposed to an individual who will be starting from scratch.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints .
- CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- Physically fit and capable of working from ladders.
- Full clean driver license.
- Flexibility with regards being on the road and other company related travel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the ventilation, fire suppression maintenance and infection control industry. With unlimited opportunity for career progression, all support and training will be made available to the successful candidate.
Salary will be based on experience. References will be requested and verified.
Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided for the right candidate.
Please apply online via jobs.ie