Due to the continuous growth and expansion of VSS Ireland Limited, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Manager for sales and contract management duties nationwide who has an established contact list. We are looking for an experienced, self-starter to join our nationwide sales team who has a knowledge of and interest in passive fire related services.
Experience required in any of the following:
– Fire dampers
– Fire doors
– Fire Stopping
– AOV (Automatic Opening Vents)
Contracts Sales Manager
Job Purpose: Build market position by locating, developing, negotiating, closing and managing business opportunities.
Number Of Positions To Be Filled: 2
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Hit the ground running with established contacts and develop client base generating new business leads, attend networking and industry related events.
- Price contract works in accordance with Directors Guidance ensuring all contracts are delivered to a high level from point of initial contact through to collection of invoiced value.
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed in all aspects of the business.
- Attend monthly Sales meetings for VSS Ireland.
- Communicate information to the site staff and service delivery team within timeframe providing detailed quotations, PO’s and relevant site instructions in required formats.
- Stay abreast of competitor developments regarding services provided and clientele.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to broaden client base and scope of services offered.
- Conduct site surveys and post works visits to understand how the company can deliver a cost-effective and profitable solution.
- Hit sales and assigned works targets.
- Previous experience as per the above details.
- Must have demonstrable established contacts within the pharmaceutical, medical, construction and hospitality sectors – we are looking for an individual who will have a contact list that will allow for immediate selling potential.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Minimum of 3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated timeframes.
- CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- Physically fit and capable of working from ladders.
- Full clean driver licence.
- Flexibility with regards being on the road and other company related travel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the passive fire, fire suppression and ventilation maintenance industry. With unlimited opportunity for career progression, all support and training will be made available to the successful candidate.
– Starting salary will be between €40k – €55k based on experience.
– Uncapped commission rates will be applicable also.
– Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided for the right candidate.
– References will be requested and verified.
Close date for applications is: 10th April 2021.
Please apply online via jobs.ie