Ventilation Surveys and Services Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading air hygiene specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Kitchen Extract, Air Handling, Coronavirus Decontamination Fogging and and Fire Suppression divisions to all facilities containing ventilation systems.
VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
We are currently recruiting for an experienced credit control administrator to fill a full time role in association with our Accounts Manager and answerable to Senior Management. The position will be based in Carlow.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure that an efficient and effective collection system is in place and adhered to at all times
- Daily debt collection with responsibility for managing all customer accounts
- Raise any necessary credit notes once confirmed by the Director.
- Ensure correct allocation of payments and credit notes to customer accounts
- Engage directly with customers to resolve any issues or queries in a fast and efficient manner
- Ensure that all accounts are properly reconciled and any outstanding queries are escalated to management in a timely manner
- Discuss key issues and work with colleagues in a positive and proactive manner to maximise collections and minimise bad debts
- Prepare weekly reports for the Accounts Manager
- Prepare monthly statement runs and assist the Accounts Manager with ledger month end close
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors ledger and ancillary reports as required by the Accounts Manager and other senior management
- To be aware that it is illegal to be in the workplace under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- To carry out our Customer Service policy ensuring that we maintain a high standard of service at all times.
- To adhere to all Fire Safety regulations and to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2005.
- To report on incidents, accidents or damage.
- To familiarise and adhere to Company Policies and procedures as outlined in your staff handbook.
- To ensure that necessary steps are taken to safeguard Company money, goods and assets.
- To establish and maintain a good working relationship with other members of staff and Management at all times.
- To attend for any training organised by the company.
- Any other reasonable request of management
- Adhere to company and client’s protocol and policies.
- Minimum demonstrable 5 years dedicated credit control experience.
- Fluent English (both written and oral) and impeccable phone and email manner.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- High level IT literacy to include comprehensive use of Office 365 apps with particular focus on Outlook, Excel and MS Word.
- Experience with Sage Accounts 50 not essential but an advantage.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Team player and be able to work as part of a small team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Proactive and the ability to work on own initiative when problem solving.
- Well presented.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the ventilation maintenance industry. With unlimited opportunity for career progression, all supports and training will be made available to the successful candidate. Salary will be based on experience.
Please send applications (CV, cover letter and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org